Good points, excellent food . Had the "taster menu" which is six courses , all quite small portions and I was hungry an hour or so later but never the less delicious and i do have a large appitite.Nice. Pool area with sauna and steam room. Comfortable bar areas with warm atmosphere and friendly staff. Great breakfast all top quality food.
Bad point , the room. Very tired and dated. Blistering wallpaper , poor paint job , large bathroom but ancient Lino on floor gave feel of an old public baths. Overall room was more akin to a hostel than a hotel.
However room was clean and would probably return because good points compensate. Was also good value £60 pp dbb
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional Scottish family hotel .5 mile from train/bus stations; in city centre; splendid views over Perthshire Hills & Lochs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and Ebookers so you can book your Scotland's Hotel & Leisure Club reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Scotland`s Hotel And Leisure Club
- Scotlands Hotel Leisure
- Scotlands Hotel Pitlochry
- Scotland's Hotel & Leisure Club Pitlochry