Spent two nights here with my wife and two friends. We had originally booked two twin rooms but were given an upgrade to two double rooms in the Hotel annexe. This was the best ever stay in this hotel. The rooms were excellent, spacious, comfortable, and relaxing. As this was our friends first visit to this hotel, they were really impressed.
We had booked DBB and to say the food was great is an understatement, a six course taster menu was served on both nights, different courses each night. My wife requires a gluten free diet and this was no trouble at all to the excellent restaurant staff.
We have previously stayed at this hotel several times but all the staff from the reception to the restaurant were so friendly and efficient. This hotel has now become my joint favourite along with the Craiglynne in Grantown on Spey. A very big thanks to all the staff in the hotel for making this a memorable stay. Mr Crerar you can be proud of your staff in this Hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional Scottish family hotel .5 mile from train/bus stations; in city centre; splendid views over Perthshire Hills & Lochs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotelopia, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, LateRooms, HotelsClick, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Scotland's Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Scotland`s Hotel And Leisure Club
- Scotlands Hotel Leisure
- Scotlands Hotel Pitlochry
- Scotland's Hotel & Spa Pitlochry