Stayed here on sat 2nd aug, large car park & main area & reception was nice & clean , got booked in & was shown to the building up from the hotel ,on opening the main door we were hit by a musty smell ! We had room 411 which was small ,bathroom was clean the bedroom had a big pink stain on carpet & grey marks on the roof very tired old room ,window frames were well over due a paint , we had a table booked at the steakhouse at the acarsaid which was great ! After our meal we came into the bar waited afew minutes nobody came to serve us ,so we went down to the fishers ,
Breakfast was ok nothing special & when checking out I waited for the "did you enjoy your stay with us ? " am still waiting ! £125 is abit high for this tired & dated hotel !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional Scottish family hotel .5 mile from train/bus stations; in city centre; splendid views over Perthshire Hills & Lochs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Scotland's Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Scotland`s Hotel And Leisure Club
- Scotlands Hotel Leisure
- Scotlands Hotel Pitlochry
- Scotland's Hotel & Spa Pitlochry