Stayed here for one night with our 2 year old son. Had stayed at this hotel years ago so thought I knew what we were coming too but it is tired, a great shame. Decor in the bedroom was shabby with paper lifting off the walls. Wifi signal is pretty non existent even in main hotel kept coming and going. Breakfast was time consuming with people who entered after us being served their hot choices before we received ours. Staff were lovely but the background wasn't there unfortunately. Could be so much more especially given its location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional Scottish family hotel .5 mile from train/bus stations; in city centre; splendid views over Perthshire Hills & Lochs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotelopia, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, LateRooms, getaroom.com, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Scotland's Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Scotland`s Hotel And Leisure Club
- Scotlands Hotel Leisure
- Scotlands Hotel Pitlochry
- Scotland's Hotel & Spa Pitlochry