Have just spent a weekend in hotel to celebrate my mothers 80th birthday. 10 members of family, with a varied range of ages and disabilities. My Husband needs lots of care and the staff were so helpful with him. I phoned reception for an extention for all his medical equipment and a fan to keep him cool. This was done with no problem and within 15mins. Food was a little bit fancy, Minted potatoes on the first night, not everyones cup of tea but that was my only complaint. spent the evenings in the bar playing Dominoes and Trivial pursuit. All staff were very friendly especially Matt who was our waiter most of the time. Would surely recomend to friends. added advantage of a swim before breakfast and we must have picked the best weekend for weather, it was great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional Scottish family hotel .5 mile from train/bus stations; in city centre; splendid views over Perthshire Hills & Lochs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, LateRooms, Odigeo, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Scotland's Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Scotland`s Hotel And Leisure Club
- Scotlands Hotel Leisure
- Scotlands Hotel Pitlochry
- Scotland's Hotel & Spa Pitlochry