Just had a great couple of days in Pitlochry and this hotel helped to make it great. The sauna, steam room, jacuzzi and pool were very good, pool isn't very big but clean and sitting in the jacuzzi looking out onto the hills was very relaxing.
The restaurant was lovely staff very attentive good food, would be nice if there was some backround music.
We booked the walking package and got the best (biggest) packed lunch ever.
The room was fine beds a bit hard but ok, view from room was....well there was no view
Overall a good hotel in a good location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional Scottish family hotel .5 mile from train/bus stations; in city centre; splendid views over Perthshire Hills & Lochs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Scotland's Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Scotland`s Hotel And Leisure Club
- Scotlands Hotel Leisure
- Scotlands Hotel Pitlochry
- Scotland's Hotel & Spa Pitlochry