All the staff at the hotel went out of their way to make our stay as enjoyable as possible. We booked in for a three night dinner, bed and breakfast break, which was extremely good value. We rambled the hills around the area during the day. When we returned in the afternoon we were able to relax in the pool, jacuzzi, steam room and sauna. The evening meal met our expectations well and the waiting on staff were friendly. The hotel is a large victorian building set just off the high street. A great location, just 3 minutes from the train station. While there we experienced the 'Enchanted Forest', a light show in the middle of Faskally forest around the lake at night. I can highly recommend both the hotel and the light show.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional Scottish family hotel .5 mile from train/bus stations; in city centre; splendid views over Perthshire Hills & Lochs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotel.de, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Scotland's Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Scotland`s Hotel And Leisure Club
- Scotlands Hotel Leisure
- Scotlands Hotel Pitlochry
- Scotland's Hotel & Spa Pitlochry