we booked a 4 night stay from the 1st till the 4th feb . on arrival we booked in a went straight 4 dinner after a 9 hour drive . Had to wait twenty minutes to be served as no staff, but the food is lovely and fresh worth the wait. slept well all week cosy room only downside was shower didnt work !! lovely swimming pool and spa also had 2 treatments that were very good. gym is good but not big enough as only 5 pieces of equipment. staff were all young and very helpful but i felt sorry 4 them as only saw 4 memebers in the whole 5 days! very quiet location ideal hotel for the money paid .
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional Scottish family hotel .5 mile from train/bus stations; in city centre; splendid views over Perthshire Hills & Lochs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Scotland's Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Scotland`s Hotel And Leisure Club
- Scotlands Hotel Leisure
- Scotlands Hotel Pitlochry
- Scotland's Hotel & Spa Pitlochry