booked this through booking.com and go a great deal of £54 for the night B + B in a double room. reception very helpful but room was on third floor along a maze of corridor and appeared to be the only one in the corridor that didnt have a "proper" lock just a keyhole and the main door to the room had to be locked with the key as it wouldnt stay shut! room was large and was in fact a family room. bed was big and comfortable furniture was in good nick but the window was difficult to close as the handle was taped together as was the middle of the curtain pole and the outside of the window frame was very rotten. bathroom large and airy main bath panel was warped and peeling but bizzarely the tiles and grout were fresh - so probably in the middle of a refurb.
breakfast was great staff all attentive although i dont think the stornoway black pudding was the real mackoy but venison sausages were great
all in all a good deal for the money
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional Scottish family hotel .5 mile from train/bus stations; in city centre; splendid views over Perthshire Hills & Lochs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, LateRooms, Agoda, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Scotland's Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Scotland`s Hotel And Leisure Club
- Scotlands Hotel Leisure
- Scotlands Hotel Pitlochry
- Scotland's Hotel & Spa Pitlochry