Having returned to this hotel after our trip last month (Reviewed 21st. May) we were even more appreciative of the subtle differences that have taken place to improve the quality and enjoyment of our stay. Reading some of the previously negative reviews I find it hard to believe that the writers stayed iin the same hotel! Staff have never been anything other than courteous in all areas of service and are as attentive in the manager's absence as they are in his presence. If complainants had quietly made justified grievances known at the time I am sure they would have been dealt with promptly and efficiently. We have never had any reason to complain but have witnessed other guests requests being granted their requests without fuss or question. In all our years of travelling, I have never met a more "hands on" , caring manager who obviously takes a great personal pride in providing the best possible holiday experience for his guests. As for dilapidated dining furniture, check out my photos in both reviews and judge for yourself. My grateful thanks to all who work so hard in the hotel. All I can say is "YOU CAN'T WIN THEM ALL!!" Chin up! Satisfied guests, write your reviews and give Scotland's Hotel the reputation it justly deserves.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional Scottish family hotel .5 mile from train/bus stations; in city centre; splendid views over Perthshire Hills & Lochs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers, HotelQuickly, LateRooms, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Scotland's Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Scotland`s Hotel And Leisure Club
- Scotlands Hotel Leisure
- Scotlands Hotel Pitlochry
- Scotland's Hotel & Spa Pitlochry