We stayed for three nights on a b&b basis. The suite , room 126 was cosy and very quiet . We were up at the crack and had breakfast at 7.30 each morning. The staff on duty each morning were friendly and helpful. The Gym and pool were great and i had a great sauna. My only gripe would be that the room did not have a view and outside the window , there was an Air Con unit that you could hear as you were falling asleep.. We booked through Booking .com back in March and the week before we were due to go i checked online and they were looking for double what we had paid for their remaining family room.....I thought this was a bit much, but seems it is common practice when demand outstrips supply.....Pitlochry is a nice wee Town with plenty of choice of eating places that fits every budget.....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional Scottish family hotel .5 mile from train/bus stations; in city centre; splendid views over Perthshire Hills & Lochs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotel.de, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Scotland's Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Scotland`s Hotel And Leisure Club
- Scotlands Hotel Leisure
- Scotlands Hotel Pitlochry
- Scotland's Hotel & Spa Pitlochry