My sister and I booked a two night spa break for my mum's 70th birthday. Hotel is very warm and friendly. All the staff we encountered from reception, bar, spa and dining room were really friendly and made the stay for us.
We stayed in a family room which was very large and spotlessly clean. The menus and the meals were great. The spa treatments were excellent and relaxing. The swimming pool and leisure facilities were spotlessly clean, the only thing missing was perhaps a lounging area around the pool but that is just down to space.
We had a very memorable weekend and would certainly recomend this hotel and we will visit again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional Scottish family hotel .5 mile from train/bus stations; in city centre; splendid views over Perthshire Hills & Lochs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Cancelon, Hotel.de, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Scotland's Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Scotland`s Hotel And Leisure Club
- Scotlands Hotel Leisure
- Scotlands Hotel Pitlochry
- Scotland's Hotel & Spa Pitlochry