we have just returned from a very pleasurable 2 night stay at the Scotland's hotel. The accomodation, food,leisure facilities and staff were nothing short of superb. From the moment we arrived we were greeted by a very pleasant receptionist.The staff in the dining area were efficient, pleasant and courteous. The general manager was there for all residents to meet and was serving in the dining room along with the rest of the staff. Always a good sign. This was a very positive experience and we will certainly be back.
Good choice of hotel easy breaks.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Traditional Scottish family hotel .5 mile from train/bus stations; in city centre; splendid views over Perthshire Hills & Lochs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, LateRooms, Agoda, Cancelon, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Scotland's Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Scotland`s Hotel And Leisure Club
- Scotlands Hotel Leisure
- Scotlands Hotel Pitlochry
- Scotland's Hotel & Spa Pitlochry