Pine Trees Hotel
US$175
Rosemount Hotel(Pitlochry)(Great Value!)
US$132
Hotels.com
The Pitlochry Hydro Hotel(Pitlochry)(Great Value!)
US$120
US$177
Agoda.com
US$275
Priceline
All reviewsstayed in the coach housecountry house hoteldressing roomlovely hoteldining roomlovely groundsthe main hotelhigh standardno liftrelaxing weekendshort walksuperior roompublic areasfirst classfour poster bedlog firedinner menu
Reviewed 21 April 2012

Overall very good indeed, had a room in the annex which is new and very comfortable. Can make no comment about actual hotel rooms in the main building. Staff friendly, food excellent, lovely allround ambience.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
2  Thank xenical
Strathview, Owner at Pine Trees Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 April 2012

Many thanks for your kind review and we are very pleased that you enjoyed the facilities of our new rooms.

Reviewed 30 March 2012

I knew there was only one place I wanted to go after 6 months of gruelling chemotherapy and that was the pine trees and it didn't let me down. It was our sixth trip here, my husband proposed here we honeymooned here and try to come every year.
The staff are truly exceptional, food is wonderful, the desserts were a work of art my husband didn't want to eat his tiramisu it was so beautiful. Our dog is always welcome and has a little bag of treats waiting for him.
A true treat, most of the guests were return visitors which in itself says a lot about the hotel. We will be back, again and again.

Stayed: March 2012
2  Thank Budsmistress
Reviewed 28 March 2012

I visited here in 2007 after many, many years away.
This place was exceptional then and is still the same last visit. The ambience is one of warmth, quiet comfort, and a blazing log fire in the evenings,
The Staff are welcoming and personal; they are very professional and yet friendly. [Business people: you can rely on impressive service and food as well as a well stocked Bar.]
I enjoy being 'pampered' and helped to relax especially at meal-times when there is immaculate table linen and silver service. I especially enjoy my glass never emptying until the bottle dries up!
Rooms are clean, modern in taste, and well proportioned (I have only stayed in the front rooms.)
The food was excellent -- and they could even cope with my slow eating habits at Breakfast.
I rate the experience here as equal to the best of the World-Class Hotels I have stayed in on five continents.
Give this place a try -- its 'old fashionned' excellence in the midst of today's modern mediocrity!!
Staff -- keep it up!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Hotelinspector72
Reviewed 27 March 2012

I booked this hotel based on Tripadvisor reviews and am very glad I did so. This was a weekend treat for my mother's birthday but the hotel suited both of us from the superior twin room with plenty of room to the pleasing public areas with log fires and comfy sofas for lazy reading or just chilling out.
The food in the hotel was of a high standard, as part of our DBB package, and the cooked breakfast in the morning was one of the best I've had in any hotel. The staff in the hotel were all very friendly and extremely efficient.
Handy location for town but be warned the hotel is at the top of a steep hill.
All in all good value for money and a lovely wee break.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank LBD-EK
Strathview, Owner at Pine Trees Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2012

Thank you so much for taking the time to let others know about your experience at Pine Trees and we are especially pleased that you had had a special weekend for the birthday girl!

Reviewed 14 March 2012

during our stay in this hotel we found the food to be of excellent quality and the staff could not have been more friendly and attentive to our needs. Very comfortable with log fires and filled bookcases. Incredibly relaxing and quiet - could maybe benefit from some background music. Our room was comfortable and cosey. Really enjoyed our stay and can't wait to go back. Would not hesitate to recommend this hotel to other people to try.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
Strathview, Owner at Pine Trees Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2012

Thank you for the very kind comments which are passed on to the staff whose hard work makes everything possible at Pine Trees. My staff then feel that their efforts are well worth while.