Afetr reading all the reviews i decided to book for a night last week on our way to skye and agree with all written. fantastic location and such a ncie change to get a B&B not full of tartan kitcsh. the apple pancakes for breakfast were brilliant and good to see sucha selection of fruit etc.
service first class and local knowledge on where to eat etc made a nice touch.
would definetly visit again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hidden away in secluded wooded grounds in the Highland Perthshire town of Pitlochry, Scotland. This beautiful early Victorian house has now been transformed into an award winning, four star GOLD, boutique bed & breakfast. The individually designed spacious large double rooms all have comfortable six foot wide beds and are decorated with stylish fabrics and furnishings. All rooms have free Wi-Fi internet access, large LCD TVs, Freeview. For special occasions, our suite has all of the above with the addition of a private sitting room, two large LCD TVs and DVD player. Breakfast is served in our brand new contemporary dining room, where you’ll also find our guest lounge, all centered around our large and welcoming log burning stove. Centrally located, private parking, a short walking distance from all Pitlochry restaurants and attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Craigatin House & Courtyard reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Craigatin House And Courtyard
- Craigatin House & Courtyard Hotel Pitlochry
- Courtyard Pitlochry
- Pitlochry Courtyard
- Craigatin House & Courtyard Pitlochry, Scotland