We stayed here for five nights at the beginning of April. From beginning to end our stay was excellent.
Our bedroom (number one) was really good - the size certainly gave it the wow factor. The bathroom (with separate rain shower) was stocked with local products from the Highland Soap Company, a nice touch. By the way their shop is down the road!
The staff were very attentive - nothing too trivial.
Breakfast was delicious - from fresh fruit and cheeses to a tasty cooked Scottish breakfast made using local produce. What we ate from the restaurant menu was cooked very well. Our only criticism was that for five days there wasn't enough choice.
Overall, a brilliant hotel and one we would recommend to everyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Old Mill Inn is a family owned hotel, offering excellent accommodation, food and service. Recently renovated to a high standard, The Old Mill Inn started life as a Corn Mill situated in the heart of the highland resort of Pitlochry. Winners of Inn of the Year 2014 at the Scottish Hotel Awards. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, LateRooms, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your The Old Mill Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Old Mill Hotel Pitlochry
- The Old Mill Inn Pitlochry, Scotland