Stayed two nights in this wonderfull hotel and can honestly say that this place is fantastic.
On arrival we were greeted cheerily and handled proffesionally by staff. We were meant to be staying in a standard room, but to our surprise were kindly upgraded to a "deluxe room" which was a lovely gesture.
We were shown up to our room and guided around it by a lovely staff member, which is rare nowadays as usually you are given a key and told your room number.
The deluxe room was fantastic. Beautifully decorated and furnished. Really comfortable king size bed which was the best nights sleep I have had in a hotel. The bathroom is amazing, massive tub for soaking away all your troubles and a waterfall of a shower with a massive shower head. Did not want to get out of it!
Meals at the Old Mill don't dissapoint either. With an ample menu to suit most tastebuds. Breakfast menu as well is ample and won't leave you hungry.
The great thing about this place is the staff are really enthusiastic and make sure you are well looked after. Service is proffesional timely and always delivered with a smile. Which makes the stay all the more special.
All in all 5/5 a lovely stay and great staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Old Mill Inn is a family owned hotel, offering excellent accommodation, food and service. Recently renovated to a high standard, The Old Mill Inn started life as a Corn Mill situated in the heart of the highland resort of Pitlochry. Winners of Inn of the Year 2014 at the Scottish Hotel Awards. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers, Priceline, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your The Old Mill Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Old Mill Hotel Pitlochry
- The Old Mill Inn Pitlochry, Scotland