“3 rd. visit . Really worth a visit”

Edradour Distillery
Book In Advance
More Info
US$638.43*
and up
Tour to the Queen's View, Pitlochry, and the Sma...
Ranked #3 of 46 things to do in Pitlochry
Type: Other
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Our guide , he knows his whisky , 1 hour well spent , he took time , answered our questions , cannot remember his name , but I will offer you his photo . ..

Write a ReviewReviews (1,961)
All reviews
in 23 reviews
"scotch whisky"
in 22 reviews

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Had great visit to this beautifully situated little distillery. Andrew, our guide, was very knowledgeable and explained everything really clearly. I've visited many Scottish distilleries and this was definitely the best tour I have been on. Great value too, £10 includes two tastings plus a glass and the coffee and tea is served in an Edradour mug for £2.50 which you then get to keep.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Edradour Distillery is a must see. Edward was our guide and he was such a nice and passionate Scot. I could see he really loves what he does. I think I’ve finally found my whiskey!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Lovely day, great tour and amazing tasting the different whiskies.
Wasn’t able to see the complete process as we visited at the weekend, would recommend visiting during the week.