We stayed at this wonderful accommodation with eight members of our family. The rooms were well pointed and the views fom the room was exceptional. The breakfast choices were excellent, something for everyone. Being able go back to the accommodation after a very busy day and having an honesty bar with a wonderful selection of drinks was great. The little extra touches such as the beautiful scented candles, the basket of clementines and the mixed nuts just add the little extra something.
I would recommend this accommodation to anyone.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Eat, Sleep, Relax and enjoy the comforts of Beinn Bhracaigh - a hidden wee gem in a quiet enclave of Pitlochry. This tasteful Victorian Country House built in 1889 yet sympathetically extended and decorated with a blend of Antique and Contemporary Style to provide a truly memorable bed and breakfast experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Beinn Bhracaigh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beinn Bhracaigh Hotel Pitlochry
- Beinn Bhracaigh Pitlochry, Scotland