A group of us stayed at this lovely bed and breakfast and would certainly recommend it to anyone - we will definitely be returning. The inside of the building is very well presented from the entrance hall, to the bar, into the communal areas and, of course, the bedrooms. The views from the inside are stunning, as are the views from the front garden. The breakfast is something you cannot afford to miss - you'll be spoilt for choice and 'delightfully satisfied'. Last but not least, the family who own and run this establishment are extremely welcoming and will make your stay very enjoyable. Pitlochry itself is beautiful with something for everyone in the town or the surrounding areas. All in all, we really did have a great time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Eat, Sleep, Relax and enjoy the comforts of Beinn Bhracaigh - a hidden wee gem in a quiet enclave of Pitlochry. This tasteful Victorian Country House built in 1889 yet sympathetically extended and decorated with a blend of Antique and Contemporary Style to provide a truly memorable bed and breakfast experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Odigeo, Booking.com and Traveltool, S.L.U. so you can book your Beinn Bhracaigh reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beinn Bhracaigh Hotel Pitlochry
- Beinn Bhracaigh Pitlochry, Scotland