We had a birthday weekend at the East Haugh Hotel. It was a great experience. The room was comfortable with everything we needed. ( the lavender shortbread was brilliant ) , and the staff couldn't do enough for us. Anything we asked for was provided promptly with a big smile.
The food was excellent, especially the devilled whitebait and the duck. Never had better ! It was our second visit and we will definitely go again. A lovely hotel in a beautiful part of the world.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- East Haugh House is a 4 star luxury boutique hotel based in Pitlochry, Perthshire just 1 hour from Edinburgh and 2 hours from Glasgow. Built originally as part of the Atholl Estate some 350 years ago, this family run hotel is a beautiful, turreted stone house situated off the old A9 road with beautiful woodland walks and easy access to Pitlochry. With 12 individually designed bedrooms, including three deluxe four-poster rooms (one with its own fireplace) and whirlpool bathrooms, along with a private Victorian Gate Lodge, East Haugh House is hailed as one of Scotland’s “hidden gems” with the “best food in the area”. We have a bar and a restaurant where our extensive a la carte menu is served. Be it for romance, culinary indulgence, fishing, shooting, hunting, golf, a wedding to truly remember or simply to escape the stresses of everyday life, use our access to the estates and rivers of Perthshire for a unique getaway in the Scottish highlands. We have access to some of the very best fishing on the river Tay and river Tummel and can book salmon fishing days enabling you to (hopefully!) catch that fish of a lifetime! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ebookers, Odigeo, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your East Haugh House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- East Haugh House Hotel Pitlochry
- East Haugh Hotel
- East Haugh Pitlochry
- East Haugh House Pitlochry, Scotland