We had a wonderful week at the Craigvrack, we were lucky that the weather was fine, as we could take full advantage of the great views from the terrace. We have stayed in Pitlochry before but this hotel was a real find as the food was brilliant, staff friendly and a lovely wee bar too!! Other hotels in this area are crammed in with nothing to look at but other buildings/walls, this is very different and the reason you come to Pitlochry.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a small family run business offering bed and breakfast in 16 individually decorated rooms. All of our en-suite rooms are a mix of twin, double, triple and family rooms sleeping up to a maximum of 4 adults. All rooms have flat screen TV's and a hospitality tray for your convenience. We have a bar which is also open to the public as well as 2 quiet lounges for our guests to relax perhaps take a book from the small library we have. We have free wifi in all areas now, including our bedrooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Ebookers, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your Craigvrack reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Craigvrack Hotel Pitlochry
- Craigvrack Pitlochry, Scotland