“A perfect location.”
other travellers have booked this property
My Scottish Cottage
That's how close you are to a traditional, real ale pub with great food and log fires. Twin bedroom on first floor.
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
My Scottish Cottage
Twin bedroom on first floor.
Front garden.
Newly tiled bathroom.
Alcove in living room.
Open fire in living room.
Games room/3rd bedroom
Games room/3rd bedroom with double sofa bed.
Games room/3rd bedroom
Games room/3rd bedrooms with double sofa bed.
My Scottish Cottage is the perfect holiday spot.
Edradour, the smallest distillery in Scotland is only a couple of miles away.
Pitlochry Festival Theatre
Moulin Moor
The Moulin Inn and beer garden
Real ales from the Moulin Brewery can be sampled in the Moulin Inn.
Kitchen
Kitchen
Living room
Back garden and stream
Double bedroom
Back garden with decking
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

bob w w
Farnham, United Kingdom
“A perfect location.”
Reviewed 23 August 2017 for a stay in August 2017

This cottage is in the perfect location for the many local attractions.

We enjoyed the fire, and the babbling burn, to lull us to sleep.

25 Aug 2017
We're glad you all enjoyed your stay Bob.
And thank you for looking after our cottage
Reviewed 12 August 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
26 Aug 2017
Reviewed 7 August 2017 for a stay in July 2017

9 Aug 2017
Hi Julie thank you for your lovely comments. You will all be very welcome back and thank you so much for lookin after our cottage. I'm glad your son enjoyed the Den.
Hopefully see you next year.
Regards
Neil & Val
gailwhyte...
Dundee, United Kingdom
“Great wee Scottish cottage!”
Reviewed 2 August 2017 for a stay in November 2016

Cottage has a great location, shops within a short walk and a pub with good food right on the doorstep. Beautiful countryside outside the door and loads of fantastic walks nearby.
Cottage has a great patio area with a lovely stream running past at the back. Parked across the road so only a few steps to get our things inside. Cottage is exactly what you expect, stairs are a little steep but that's how these type cottages were built. Open fire was fantastic and on a cold night was just perfect!
Have been to this cottage a few time and have had a ball each time, looking forward to our next visit!

3 Aug 2017
Hi Gail
Great to hear from you. We can't wait to welcome you all back in November. The fire will be set and cottage all cozy. Thank you for leaving a review. It's always good to get feed back.
Reviewed 26 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

kiki77381
The Woodlands, Texas, United States
“Very Cute, small issues”
Reviewed 19 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

First let me say that this cottage is very cute with a fun backyard over looking a creek that my boys loved throwing stones into. The deck was nice and we grilled on the weber a few times. The house is small though, do not be surprised by that. All of the rooms, save for the "game room" are small and quaint. The beds are pretty plain, but serviceable. My youngest slept on the pullout sofa, and I would not suggest that one for adults! But perfect for kids. But, I think for the price, the value of what you get is good. I will list the pros can cons below:

Pros:
- Close to a walkable village

- nice pub next door (kids cannot be in there after 9, so make sure you get dinner done!). Try the steak and ale pie. So good.

- co-op grocery store is just down the road. Affordable and well stocked.

- sleeps 5 comfortably.

-oven works well (once you figure it out! I had to find a manual online to get it to work. Would have been nice for us non-uk people to get instructions)

-Kitchen is fairly well equipped to cook out of. Yes, it is small, but I was able to make dinner for 5 people 3 out of the 5 nights we were there no problem. Previous renters leave items they have no use for anymore like flour/sugar/salt so it is nice not to buy staples. We left some coffee and flour (I made scones, yum)

- shower is new and hot water is quick and abundant

- affordable rental close to a small town with many amenities.

- Good communication from owners before stay

- well stocked linen closet upstairs in the "Master" bedroom

-Some kids toys upstairs and a TV .

- Strong wifi
Cons:

- it s a small cottage with a choppy lay out.

- the staircase is steep. Practically like climbing a ladder. I actually almost fell down it our first night. There are a lot of handrails but it would be hard for the elderly or anyone with knee problems.

- The bathroom sink is smaller than a serving bowl. Hubby and I brushed our teeth in the sink in the kitchen.

- No dishwasher and no washer/dryer. Fridge is in the kitchen and the freezer is in the hallways under the stairs

- There is carpet in the bathroom. It wasn't dirty, but this just icks me out. maybe because I have three boys. Ha! Radiant tile flooring there would have been amazing!

- The dram of scotch for us was actually gin. Do people drink straight gin? Ick

-The pullout sofa was not made up and we had to find the linens. I would have been nice to have that stuff laid out or at least have a how to guide to finding things in the cottage.

Overall, if this cottage had been $50 more a night I would have given it 3 stars. But, the price is good with all things considered so it gets 4!

20 Jul 2017
Thank you for your feedback. We are delighted you enjoyed your stay at our cottage. We agree with your comments about the carpet in the bathroom and are planning to replace it in the next couple of weeks. We also have three boys so we know what you mean! Glad you enjoyed your stay.
sashaclar...
Wick, United Kingdom
“Idyllic”
Reviewed 18 June 2017 for a stay in June 2017

We love visiting Pitlochry and this cottage will always be our first choice to stay in, beautifully decorated, exceptionally clean and very cosy. Fantastic location, just a ten minute walk to town and a lovely pub next door, plus it's dog friendly which is a huge bonus. Neil and Val have it spot on here. Can't rate or recommend it highly enough!

19 Jun 2017
Thank you so much for your very kind words. And thank you looking after our cottage. We try to make every bodies stay speacial
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
;