“really good lunch”

Ranked #10 of 57 Restaurants in Pitlochry
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 30 July 2014

visited twice during our visit to pitlochry tasty fresh and very good quality food..the sandwiches were so good!!cake was so tempting would definateley recommend

6  Thank bearandbun

Reviewed 28 July 2014

Had a nice cup of coffee in this cute little café. We saw lots of choice of snacks and cakes and treats which all looked very tempting. The staff served us with a smile and were friendly to talk to.
The café had nice little tartan touches on the seating which caught the eye.
We would visit this café again.

3  Thank Melanie050
Reviewed 28 July 2014

I've been here a couple of times now and it has always been delicious. My husband and I had toasties for lunch on our most recent visit. They were fresh and tasty and even came with homemade coleslaw which is lovely. They have fantastic coffee and a wide range of fresh cakes (even gluten free). The staff are always helpful and smiling in the bright welcoming coffee lounge.

6  Thank Eve T
Reviewed 26 July 2014

Really enjoyed our lunch at Morton's coffee lounge, fresh and tasty ciabatta
and salad.Best cup of coffee we have had for a long time.friendly service, will be back.

4  Thank Craig A
Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

My wife, her sister and I, popped in after a trip from Glasgow a few weeks ago for lunch. We each had a different item from the menu, and we were all very happy with our food. The sandwiches and paninis were lovely and fresh, as was the salad and coleslaw(homemade!!)! The soup was a large portion too, and was delicious. Even though lunch was a large portion, we still had some room left for cake (obviously). The cake portions were very generous! They were very tasty-very fresh home made cakes/tray bakes!

I had a couple of coffees which were very flavoursome-the cappuccinos are highly recommended!

The staff were lovely and friendly-exactly what I want, and what I expect from a cafe in the lovely Scottish Highlands! Very welcoming! They were very efficient too-there was little, to no wait at all for our lunch! The sandwiches, and then the cake, we're delivered very quickly!

The cafe is very nice inside-it's clearly well looked after! It's very well decorated, and has a lot of lovely art work around the place. It has free wifi too!

I think that given the quality of the food, service, location, and quality of this coffee shop, the prices are VERY reasonable!

I'll definitely be visiting again when I'm next in the area! In fact, I'm planning to cycle from Glasgow, just for some coffee and cake!

Highly recommended-worth the travel, no matter where you're coming from!

5  Thank GaryKelly100