“Would highly recommend”

Dryesdale Airport Guesthouse
We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Paisley
Dryesdale Airport Guesthouse
Ranked #6 of 8 Paisley B&B and Inns
Richmond Hill, Ontario
“Would highly recommend”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 September 2011

This is a great B and B and Kenny is very welcoming. Location is very close to the airport and clean with large rooms. Didn't have breakfast as we had to leave early in the morning for the airport.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with family
2 Thank Jacquie L

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Cambridge, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 August 2011

My stay at this guest house was a most enjoyable one.The proprietor made me feel very welcome.The bedroom and bathroom were very clean and tidy. Breakfast was good with friendly service. Just a short walk into Paisley town centre and the train station for a quick trip to Glasgow.Can definitely recommend it.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled solo
4 Thank punters10
Port Douglas, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2011

You would be crazy to stay anywhere else in Paisley. I only arrived on Wednesday and already feel very much at home. Big, clean rooms and bathroom. Kenny makes me feel quite at home. Can't recommend Drysdales highly enough.
My flight arrived very early and Kenny let me leave my bags and I went walk about for a few hours as my room wasn't ready. He did tell me that would be the case. Not a problem and worth the wait.
Also has very resonable rates. Win/win.
Great accomodation.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled solo
3 Thank Genienutter
Waterloo, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 December 2010

Loved this guesthouse in Paisley, Scotland. I spent two nights at this guesthouse while I was visiting Glasgow and then spent my last night in the UK again in this guesthouse because it was a 10 minute walk to the airport and I had to be at the airport at 6am. Oh and even though it was so close to the airport I never heard even one airplane!

I stayed in the double room that came with a private washroom. The room was lovely, spacious and super clean. The washroom was very spacious and super clean. I would definitely recommend the room I stayed in. It was a little more expensive than the other rooms but well worth it.

Best of all was Kenny Turner the owner. Really nice guy, easy going, and accomodating.

Second best was that it was a 5 minute walk to a great independently owned gym. The staff at the gym were welcoming and friendly and the facilities were more than adequate. I spent a couple of hours each day at the gym.

So if you're going to visit Glasgow and you prefer a nice place to stay in a quaint town then the Dryesdale Guesthouse in Paisley is for you. It's 3.30 GBP return (15 to 20 minute) train ride to Glasgow and the train runs frequently.

Thanks again Kenny! Will see you again when I return to the UK.

• Stayed November 2010, travelled solo
8 Thank cassal99
Frankfurt, Germany
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 September 2010

I can definitely recommend Dryesdale Airport Guesthouse for anybody who travels to Glasgow, Paisley, Renfrewshire in general or comes to Scotland and needs a place to stay.
The place is nicely furnished, has large rooms and the host is a very friendly and helpful person. I also really liked the Scottish breakfast he prepared. I can definitely agree with the previous comments that he is a really helpful host, actually the most helpful and friendly one I have ever met. If you are looking for a nice place to stay within a reasonable price this guesthouse is a place for you.

• Stayed August 2010, travelled on business
2 Thank marwin13
Oklahoma
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 September 2010

We stayed at Dryesdale guesthouse the first and last nights of our 17 day Scotland trip. Out of all our accomodations, Kenny was our favorite host, very helpful and great tips on what to see, he also sent us to the pub that had the best meals of our stay, Hamishes Hoose Pub! Kenny arranged our very early morning taxi needs to the airport which was right on time. Excellent breakfast too! Thanks again Kenny!

• Stayed August 2010, travelled with family
2 Thank TogaOklahoma
California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 August 2010

Mr. Turner was so nice and helpful. The star rating may be based on the fact that the rooms are not ensuite, but the host should be given a 5 star rating. We stayed our first night and our last night. Mr. Turner was very helpful in getting us taxis to go back to the airport on our last morning. It was a great welcoming and farewell to Scot;and for us.

• Stayed July 2010, travelled with family