We found this hotel, which is two minutes walk away from the terminal building at Glasgow a friendly, well priced place to stay before a take off. Our room was clean, with good fluffy towels, an efficient shower comfortable beds and good air conditioning. The free wifi worked well and the breakfast and food selection in the evening was basic but fine. Staff were helpful too.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our modern Holiday Inn Express hotel is a 3-minute walk to the airport terminal via a covered walkway, perfect for business travellers and holidaymakers alike! The hotel's handy location just off the M8 motorway means you can explore the hustle and bustle of Glasgow's city centre within 20 minutes or take the half an hour's drive to the beautiful sights of Loch Lomond. Intu Braehead shopping centre, SEC, Kelvingrove Museum, Celtic & Rangers Football Clubs are all within 10 miles so you're well placed to visit numerous attractions. The rooms are equipped with everything you'd need to rest and recharge from free Wi-Fi and tea and coffee to USB ports next to the bed and en suites with power showers. Help yourself to the Express Start buffet breakfast which offers bacon baps, scrambled eggs, sausages and beans as well as tasty continental items. Tasty evening meals are served in the lounge each evening and the licensed bar serves world wines as well as craft beers and spirits. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Glasgow Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Glasgow Airport Hotel Paisley
- Holiday Inn Express Paisley
- Holiday Inn Paisley
- Holiday Inn Express Glasgow Airport Paisley, Scotland