Holiday Inn Express Glasgow Airport
Courtyard by Marriott Glasgow Airport(Paisley)(Great Value!)
US$149
Hotels.com
Ardgowan House(Paisley)(Great Value!)
US$59
Priceline
Premier Inn Glasgow (Paisley) Hotel(Paisley)(Great Value!)
US$100
PremierInn.com
US$105
US$91
US$49
US$43
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Bar/Lounge
1,373 results
All reviewscovered walkwaystayed hereglasgow airportan early flightthe sofa bedfree breakfastshort walkcar parkhot fooddays parkingbeansan overnight stayterminal buildingnext morningself servicemain terminalyogurt
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 July 2014

Plus: right in the Glasgow airport; trollies available and a short 3-5 minute walk to the terminal. Staff was unusually accommodating.
Negative: as we made a last minute reservation for a one night stay prior to our early morning flight home the next day, and the Commonwealth Games were just starting, we were excessively overcharged (we paid more than 4 times the usual rate for this room). Supply and demand notwithstanding, I feel we were severely ripped off and therefore gave the hotel a poor rating. Amenities are limited; the A/C didn’t work well at all; the free breakfast wasn’t worth it either.
Holiday Inn Express hotels are all franchises; the owner of this one sure knows how to take advantage.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
craigrenfrew, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Glasgow Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2014

Dear BlackPlace,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay. We are disappointed that your air conditioning unit was not working. If you experience any issues during your stay please do not hesitate to contact any member of staff who will be happy to help. Sorry to hear you feel you were ripped off. As far as I am aware there were very little rooms available in Glasgow and the surrounding areas and we were the cheapest within the Airport grounds. I'm glad to hear the staff were accommodating and the proximity to the Airport met your needs.

Please accept my apologies for the problems you experienced. We hope to be able to welcome you back in the future.

Yours Sincerely,
Lauren

Reviewed 26 July 2014

We stayed at this hotel for three nights while going to the Commonwealth Games. This was a great base as you can park your car (£5 per day) and travel into the city on the regular bus fro the airport. Good facilities provided by this chain such as air con in all rooms, a free breakfast, news papers and helpful staff. The rooms are functional and very clean with all the usual mod cons you would expect. Easy to fly in and out too.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
craigrenfrew, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Glasgow Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2014

Dear Doctor Phil B

Thank you for your excellent review. I am delighted to see that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us and took full advantage of our complimentary breakfast. I hope when visiting Glasgow Airport you will come and visit us again.

Yours Sincerely

Reviewed 22 July 2014

I came on Thursday afternoon for business in glasgow. Its a very short walk from the airport.
I am gold card member. I told the lady at the front desk i am here for 2 days if I could check out at 2.00pm as a gold card I can. She said no you must leave at 12.00pm. But I told her I am gold card she wont giveway she said no. I went to the room the there I found 3 long hairs in the bathroom. I wanted coffee on the tray I notice the tea spoon was not clean very dirty. There no sugar on the tray. No menu, No note pad and pen. But others things was very good the shower, Nice big TV and nice big double bed.
The bar staff were very friendly. The breakfast was very good. Would I come back? yes.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
craigrenfrew, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Glasgow Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2014

Dear Rajesh4cat,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review. Please accept my sincere apologies regarding the issues that you encountered with your recent stay with us, I will make sure these comments get passed over to our housekeeping department to make sure this does not happen in the future. I am glad to see that you enjoyed your nice comfy double bed and our shower facilities.

Please accept my deepest apologies again and we hope to welcome you back to the Holiday Inn Express very soon.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 20 July 2014

Stayed in comfortable clean family room. Standard breakfast was fine. Hotel arranged transfer of car to and from secure car park. It was waiting on our return. Reception staff very pleasant. Before we left to go home we had coffee in the lounge which was very refreshing after our plane trip.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Sherrel H

Dear Sherrel H,

Thank you for taking the time to write your 5 star review. We are pleased to see that you took advantage of our Park, STay & Go package and that you found the staff to be pleasant.

We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Kind regards,
Laura

Reviewed 9 July 2014

Easy way to start your holiday. With HIE, you know what you are getting, decent sleep (clean surroundings) pre early check in / flight, adequate breakfast and very short walk to airport terminal. Definitely can recommend their Park, Stay & Go service, our car was waiting for us on our return. Have stayed numerous times.

Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank Trisha M
craigrenfrew, Front Office Manager at Holiday Inn Express Glasgow Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2014

Dear Trisha M

I would like to thank you on taking the time to review our hotel. I am delighted to see that you would recommend our Park Stay and Go offer and that you were happy with the service that you received. We hope to welcome you back to the Holiday Inn Express very soon.

Yours Sincerely