Stayed here the night as usual before my flight to Madeira.Just across from the airport staff friendly rooms okay food reasonable facilities dinning room and bar perhaps need updating but to be fair reasonable.Have stayed a good few times before early flights much improved cant beat for nearness to airport.All going well will use again for my January flight to Madeira.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Holiday Inn Glasgow Airport is the ideal Hotel for those on business or enjoying a holiday in Scotland. Holiday Inn Glasgow Airport is the closest hotel to Glasgow Airport and only 10 minutes from Glasgow City Centre where fabulous shopping and nightlife is in abundance, an ideal base for anyone enjoying a City Break or many of the City Key Attractions. Direct Motorway access provides quick and easy links to the major Tourist Attraction of Loch Lomond, The Trossachs, Stirling and Edinburgh. While the Golf Attractions of Troon & Ayrshire are also within easy reach. For guests who need Long Stay Car Parking, the Holiday Inn Glasgow Airport has superb Park Stay & Go Packages which include Great Value Secure Parking for upto 15 days. For the Corporate Business Traveller there is the added benefit of our Academy Meeting & Events Facility with a great range of services. Please select the Meetings & Business link at the top of this page for full details. Our IHG Rewards Club members can now enjoy FREE WIFI Access ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Superbreak UK, IHG, Expedia, Southall Travel, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Ebookers, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Holiday Inn Glasgow Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Glasgow Airport Hotel Glasgow
- Glasgow Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Glasgow Airport Paisley, Scotland