Holiday Inn Glasgow Airport
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
  • Bar/Lounge
2,250 results
All reviewsacross the roadexecutive roomstayed hereglasgow airportan early flightmini barhaggisterminal buildingnext morningcar parkreception staffone night stayan overnight staygood nights sleepbar and restaurantevening mealnight's sleep
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 December 2013

This was my second stay at the holiday inn.My husband and i stayed for one night as we was flying out of glagow airport the next day.We had a very nice deluxe room,nice toiletries,mini bar,big screen tv.The room was spotless,the bed was very comfortable and it felt like being spoiled.the next morning we went for breakfast,we was greeted by pat a very friendly lady who showed us where everything was.There was plenty of choice at breakfast and everything we had was delicious.Once again had a faboulous stay and look forward to my next visit.

Room Tip: Rooms overlooking the airport
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Duncan B, Guest Experience Manager at Holiday Inn Glasgow Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2013

Dear saclarke24

It's fantastic to see you back at the hotel again. The greatest compliment we can be paid is to have the opportunity to welcome you back to the hotel.

I have shared your kind words with Pat in our restaurant. She continually demonstrates the great customer service which you would expect from a Holiday Inn hotel, and I know she will be thankful and appreciative of you taking the time to say so.

Thank you for choosing Holiday Inn Glasgow Airport, and I hope to welcome you back to the hotel soon.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 17 December 2013 via mobile

Stayed in the hotel and was greeted by warm friendly staff. Room was tidy and clean and although I could see the m8 from the window I couldn't hear the traffic. Very handy for the airport. Didn't try the restaurant so couldn't comment on that but was happy with my room.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo

Dear Big-J0ck

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at Holiday Inn Glasgow Airport.

I delighted to know you were able to enjoy a great welcome, clean room and relaxing stay. If you have any further feedback on how we could have impressed you further and achieved that elusive 5 star review, please let me know! It is only with customer feedback such as your own that we can truly ascertain the levels of service we are providing, and to identify our areas of improvement required.

I hope to see you back at the hotel again soon. Thank you.

Reviewed 12 December 2013

Have stayed here a good many times, nice to come out of the airport straight to your hotel. Typically Holiday Inn which isn't a bad thing, confident of what you will get.
Breakfast staff were very efficient and knew what they were doing.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank MagnaFox
Duncan B, Guest Experience Manager at Holiday Inn Glasgow Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 17 December 2013

Dear MagnaFox

Thank you for choosing Holiday Inn Glasgow Airport.

I am delighted to know that you were able to enjoy a relaxing stay, just as you would expect from any hotel in the Holiday Inn brand. Our location is indeed unrivalled at Glasgow Airport, and there is nothing better than knowing that after a long flight, we are just across the street

I hope to welcome you back to the hotel soon.

Reviewed 12 December 2013

I stayed here night before an early flight. Staff were friendly, rooms was not great, old and tired. I have no idea if there is refurbishment going on and rooms are being upgraded but it was a disaster. If I had been staying for any other reason or was spending time in the room I would have asked to switch rooms. No safe, no fridge. Big disappointment in Holiday Inn brand. I think we should have had executive rooms!

Room Tip: Ask for an executive room not much more expensive and I would hope much better
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business

Dear dm41

Thank you for your review of your stay with us.

I am sorry to read that you didn't enjoy your stay. It's unclear why the room could be described as a "disaster", nonetheless this is extremely unsettling, and I would love to discuss this further with you. Please contact me at your earliest convenience at the email below.

Unfortunately, our standard bedrooms are not fitted with mini-bars or personal safes. These are available in our Executive Rooms.

I look forward to hearing from you in the near future.

Reviewed 12 December 2013

Flew back from Dubai, cleared the airport about 8pm, couldn't face the long drive up to Inverness, so, decided to overnight at the Holiday Inn, having had a negative experience at the HI Xpress a few months ago. Should have just driven north. The room was small, the bathroom tiny, and the minibar was very poorly stocked. The shower in the bathroom could not maintain a constant temperature, and water leaked round the shower curtain onto the floor. The towels did not smell fresh. Breakfast - scrambled eggs were dry and like rubber, tried the fried eggs but the yoke was overcooked. Why they cannot have the chef just cook the eggs to order I don't know, eggs just don't keep when left out on a hot grill. The coffee was served in a mug, and quickly got cold. There was a pancake machine, but no maple syrup, only chocolate sauce. Even for an airport hotel, this is very poor value for money. Needs a lot of money spent on upgrading.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear n0rcath

Thank you for your review, and for choosing Holiday Inn Glasgow Airport.

I am truly sorry that we did not live up to expectation. On this occasion, we clearly have not delivered against our own high standards. Please rest assured your feedback is gratefully received, as this will allow us to improve the service we offer.

I would love to discuss your stay further, and would appreciate if you would contact me at the email address below so we can come to an appropriate resolution.

I hope to hear from you soon.