Holiday Inn Glasgow Airport
US$198
US$193
HIExpress.com
  • Breakfast included
Courtyard by Marriott Glasgow Airport(Paisley)(Great Value!)
US$153
Courtyard
  • Restaurant
Premier Inn Glasgow (Paisley) Hotel(Paisley)(Great Value!)
US$100
PremierInn.com
Travelodge Glasgow Airport(Paisley)(Great Value!)
Travelodge
  • Bar/Lounge
Orbitz.com
2,275 results
All reviewsacross the roadexecutive roomstayed hereglasgow airportan early flightmini barhaggisterminal buildingnext morningcar parkreception staffone night stayan overnight staygood nights sleepbar and restaurantevening mealnight's sleep
Reviewed 23 May 2014

Stayed here for one night on a business trip. Room was shabby with broken (sharp) sections of plastic conduit around the bottom of the walls. No water in the room and when I went to buy one at the bar, that's exactly what I was given - a bottle of water - they were surprised (and put out) when I asked for a glass. Breakfast was very poor. There was virtually no cheese and only a few slices of very artificial looking ham. On the hot counter a number of the dishes were empty. I have to give check-out their due though. They asked if everything was ok and when I pointed out the poor breakfast availability they apologised and knocked off the cost of the water the evening before.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Glasgow Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2014

Dear CamberleyNel,

Thank you for staying with us and for leaving a review of our property. We are pleased to see that you placed a high score for our hotel's location.

Please accept our sincerest apology for the inconvenience you have experienced specifically with the food and the level of service. Your review will be used to consider improvements needed and I hope that you can give us a chance to show what we have done.

Once again, thank you and we hope to have the honor of serving you again should your travels bring you back to the area.

Best Regards,

John O
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed 21 May 2014

My Mother and I stayed here on our last night before flying home to Canada. Since we had booked and paid for the room well in advance, the rate was reasonable. The hotel was clean and the room very comfortable. We found all staff to be very friendly and helpful. Dinner was quite expensive but I expected that considering the location. I was so impressed with the proximity to the airport. Two minute walk into the terminal.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Laurie P
Reviewed 17 May 2014

Great location for the airport. Stayed there en route to and from a 7-day vacation. En route was OK. Dinner was good but the prices a bit steep. £15 for a white wine and a large blended whisky.

On the return, things dropped a notch or two. Our wine and water still had not arrived by the time we had finished our starter although the food was good. First time I had hake and would certainly consider that again. My wife's steak was rare - exactly as she had asked for. However, I decided that the discretionary 10% gratuity (already ADDED to my bill) was not warranted, so scored it out. Surprise, surprise, after returning from a fire evacuation because some chump decided to smoke in the bedroom, I found that the tip had been reinstated. I wonder how that happened, when I had my carbon copy clearly showing the removal? The check-out chap did apologise though, removed it (again) and removed the charge for a glass of wine.

The final indignity - we could not get back into our room. The card reader failed and maintenance had to come and remove and replace the lock. Good job in was the return stay and we were not dashing to catch our flight.

The travel agent had got us a good price and less than we usually pay at the Premier Inn - but overall, I prefer the Inn, even though the walk to the terminal is a little longer and I do think that the food at the Inn is cheaper.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Glasgow Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2014

Dear Highlander24,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am truly glad that our convenient location suited your travel well. However, I regret to learn that you were not able to fully enjoy your stay due to your room key card malfunctioning. I have documented your comments for our management to review to ensure similar incidents do not happen again in the future.

Faith R
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed 17 May 2014

Stayed for one night prior to our holiday. Room and bathroom on the small side, drinks extremely expensive. Parking was a long way away, although directions good enough. Booked for another night on return from holiday, very early hours of morning. Night staff informed us there were no rooms, double booked, not their fault, central reservations fault they just have to deal with disgruntled customers. Duty managers exact words. We booked the room well in advance. Very unhappy with situation. They offered to get us another room somewhere else 'if we would like to wait'. Already spent 45 mins trying to get through UK border control at airport. Refused offer of tea or coffee and offer of alternative accommodation. Very inconsiderate staff, they could have had arrangements in place beforehand. Phone call after the event from PA to manager offering us free night stay. Does not recompense for above.

Room Tip: Go somewhere else
1  Thank Jan W
Duncan B, Guest Experience Manager at Holiday Inn Glasgow Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2014

Dear Jan W

Thank you for choosing to stay at Holiday Inn Glasgow Airport.

I do hope you will accept my sincere apologies for the very apparent failure to deliver a great experience to you. We clearly have some work to do here, and plans are already under way to prevent a recurrence. Thank you for this opportunity to improve our service.

I appreciate you have already been contacted to offer compensation for your experience, and i very much look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel on a complimentary basis. This will give us an opportunity to demonstrate the normal high standards of service you would expect from a Holiday Inn property.

Many thanks

Duncan Boyd
Guest Experience Manager
duncan.boyd@ihg.com

Reviewed 15 May 2014

stayed here for one night , it was a lovely room , clean , warm , with a lovely breakfast . the evening meal left a lot to be desired and the drinks were pricey . go to weatherspoons in the airport instead . If your visiting Edinburgh try and see the toy museum on the royal mile . its fantastic , really takes you back .

Dear vonnies

I am delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us at Holiday Inn Glasgow Airport, however it is a concern that you did not enjoy your meal in our restaurant. I would love to hear any further feedback you have, as both our Restaurant Manager and Head Chef are keen to receive your comments and address them accordingly. Please drop me an email on the address below and we can start the conversation.

Thank you for choosing to stay at Holiday Inn Glasgow Airport, and I hope it's not too long before we have a chance to welcome you back to the hotel again.

Duncan Boyd