“Great service great food” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Holiday Inn Glasgow Airport

Holiday Inn Glasgow Airport
Ranked #6 of 9 Hotels in Paisley
Bristol, United Kingdom
“Great service great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 July 2014

I would definitely recommend this hotel. The food I had on the evening was very good (burger and chips), the staff were all excellent, friendly and helpful - nothing was too much trouble for them. The room was clean and tidy, with a good sized TV, comfortable bed and modern bathroom. Tea and coffee provided in the room was also good. The breakfast the next morning was very good,( I loved the haggis especially). Despite its proximity to the airport I did not hear any aircraft at any point during my stay and it was handy to walk across to check in for my return flight in the morning

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
IvarvanDiepen, General Manager at Holiday Inn Glasgow Airport, responded to this review, 16 July 2014
Dear SteveB1972

Thank you for choosing Holiday Inn Glasgow Airport for your recent accommodation requirements.

I was delighted to read you had such a great stay with us and mention our friendly team - we do pride ourselves on delivering great service and our team definitely go out of their way to make every guest feel welcome.

Thank you for sharing your comments and I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the future.

Ivar van Diepen

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (338)
  • Turkish first
Manchester, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 July 2014

Stayed at this hotel the start of June for a business trip for two nights. Great location, comfortable and reasonable priced.

I was struggling with my bags at one point and a lovely young gentleman Calum helped me. He was lovely and friendly and I really appreciated it. :)
I also had a lovely chat with someone called Siobhan, very friendly girl. I was sitting googling 'things to do in glasgow' alone and she came over and asked me if I wanted a tea or coffee and went and got me one. She was really helpful with suggestions on things to do in the area which I really appreciated.

I had a great stay at the Holiday Inn at Glasgow Airport and would definitely return after this great service.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank discolover1
Dear discolover1

Thank you for choosing the Holiday Inn Glasgow Airport for your recent accommodation requirements.

We do pride ourselves on our great team and I was delighted to read you had such good service. Are you a member of our IHG Rewards Club? If not, why not sign up with 1 of our Reception Team on your next visit with us and enjoy a wide range of benefits each time you visit an IHG Hotel.

Thank you for sharing your comments and I look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.

Kind regards
Swansea, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 June 2014

from each of the three reception staff who were warm welcoming and polite through to Elaine my cleaner, who gave me fresh towels with a smile. Michelle who poured a mean pint and was welcoming, Jordan and Donna on service in the dining room and your best kept secret, Pat. What a restaurant manager. Remembered our names and encouraged her team to do the same Warm comfy bed, great hotel, my 5th visit this year. Highly recommend.

Room Tip: be clear on what you want
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank sa1boy
IvarvanDiepen, General Manager at Holiday Inn Glasgow Airport, responded to this review, 2 July 2014
Dear sa1boy

I was thrilled to read you had a great stay with us and that our staff made your stay so memorable. Our friendly team is one of the things we pride ourselves in having and on this occasion they have certainly showed why we receive so many positive comments.

Being a regular visitor, I would recommend you join our IHG Rewards Club if you haven't all ready done so? If not, please do ask our reception team on your next visit who will be more than happy to enrol you.

Swansea, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 June 2014

I am a frequent traveller to Glasgow for business purposes and for the last 4 visits I have chosen to return to this hotel. The staff and service is outstanding to mention a few Pat from breakfast service you are a joy and a delight at 7 in the morning always upbeat and welcoming regardless of the time. When I think about this hotel I always think of Pat she remembers my name now which is a special little touch. She's a credit to the company and should be awarded for her dedication and commitment to her role. Her colleague Donna was also very helpful and willing. Elaine from house keeping was very efficient and went out of her way to help make our stay comfortable. I would always recommend this hotel if friends and family. Looking forward to returning in July :)

• Stayed June 2014
Dear Heather Jones

I am delighted to read from your comments you had such a memorable stay with us. I have shared your comments with our team who are also delighted to have made such an impact.

Are you a member of our IHG Rewards Club? This will enable you to collect points when you stay at our IHG properties which can be redeemed for various rewards including overnight accommodation. Should you not be a member, a member of our reception team will be more than happy to enrol you upon your next stay with us.

Thank you for sharing your review and I certainly look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the near future.
SYDNEY AUSTRALIA
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 June 2014

You couldnot get a hotel closer to the airport than this hotel, just across the road to the terminal.Very clean but not a large room, be aware that the mini bar is monitored for usage.The hotel also had a restaurant very efficient service and good quality of food.

Room Tip: Ask for room away from airport obviously a bit noisy
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear CARMODY1

Being the nearest hotel to Glasgow Airport's terminal building, we are certainly popular amongst travellers for our prime location. I am glad you decided to choose to stay with us, and delighted to read you experienced a great dining experience in our restaurant.

Thank you for sharing your comments and I certainly hope to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future.

Knokke-Heist, Belgium
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 June 2014

Perfectly situated hotel opposite the airport. Difficult to get closer . Very good value for money. Clean rooms. Breakfast is rather poor, service here could be much better. No bread for 20 minutes, coffee was black but didn't taste like coffee .

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Dear Janendom

I was pleased to read you found our bedrooms clean and comfortable and our excellent airport location to be an advantage to you.

It is never pleasant to receive any negative feedback but we have taken on board your comments regarding breakfast service and have been passed to our Food and Beverage Manager to put corrective action in place.

Thank you for sharing your comments and I do hope to welcome you back to the hotel in the future.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2014

Booked this hotel as part of an airport parking package which was excellent value for money. As we had a 7am flight, this hotel saved us valuable time in the morning as it is directly across from the terminal and only a minute's walk. The hotel itself was clean and comfortable and staff friendly particularly the receptionist who greeted us with a warm welcome on arrival. Our twin room was excellent value for money and beds were pristine and comfortable providing us with a good night's sleep and a fresh start the following morning. Despite being situated across from the airport we were not disturbed by noise. This got our holiday off to a great and relaxing start. Would definitely return!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Dear TraceyL

I was delighted to read you had such a great stay with us and even more so that you would love to return to our hotel.

Thank you sharing your comments and I certainly look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the future.

Ivar van Diepen
Also consider these accommodations in or near Paisley
Holiday Inn Express Glasgow Airport
Ashtree House Hotel
Ashtree House Hotel
#4 of 9 in Paisley
The Glynhill Hotel & Leisure Club

Been to Holiday Inn Glasgow Airport? Share your experiences!