Premier Inn Glasgow Airport
  • Breakfast included
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Room Service
1,413 results
All reviewsmeal dealglasgow airportstayed herepetrol stationflying scotfive minute walkgood nights sleepthe ground floorexcellent staygreat value for moneynext morningfamily roomroom was clean and comfortablecar parknight's sleepnight stayan early flight
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 12 December 2013

Does exactly what Premier inn expects and advertises a consistent standard of room, excellent location close to airport, can suffer a little road noise if you have the windows open because of the close proximity to the motorway.. Staff in both the hotel and restaurant were very attentive, friendly but polite and professional ( i think they thought I was their mystery customer, I suppose writing this review I am in a way). I regularly stay in Premier Inns and would say this is one of the very good ones.

Meal deal is excellent value in this particular brand of restaurant. saved me about £15.00

(the only reason I gave it a 4 for location is because of the painfull roadworks currently by the hotel, but they will be gone in days).

Room Tip: any room is good they even have a lift ;-)
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Shonagh B, Manager at Premier Inn Glasgow Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 26 December 2013

Dear MrShezStokeonTrent,

Thank you for your review of Glasgow Airport. I was delighted to read such a nice review and such nice comments about our team. I was delighted to hear you would say this is one of the better ones.

Thank you for your review and we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 9 December 2013

We had stayed at another hotel near the airport but this one certainly was an improvement on it. It is handy for the airport and we encountered several friendly and competent staff who were prepared to go the extra mile for us. The rooms were fine and the food was what was needed at the time.
We will certainly consider it when next we fly from Glasgow.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear AberdeenMusicman,

Thank you for your review. I was delighted to read such a lovely review. I was delighted to hear you would certainly consider us when you fly from the airport in the future.

Thank you for taking the time to review Glasgow Airport and we look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 5 December 2013

Arrived at 7pm at the end of november. It was a cold night and unfortunately the window had been left open which meant the room was chilly. Room was clean and comfortable.

Although this hotel is within 5 minutes walking distance from the airport our room was very quiet.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Shonagh B, Manager at Premier Inn Glasgow Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2013

Dear Miley M,

Thank you for you review. I was sorry to hear your comments regarding the team leaving the window open, which left the room feeling really cold. I will investigate your comments thoroughly; I think it may have been an oversight as our teams should close the windows when checking the rooms before our Guests check in. Thank you for your comments regarding the cleanliness of the room and that it was very quiet.

Thank you for your review of Glasgow Airport Premier Inn and we hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 4 December 2013

stayed here for the nite before getting early flight home great welcome easy check in
rooms spotless gr8 size staff brilliant all u can eat breakfast for £8 brilliant value will defo be bak at this hotel already booked for a nites stayin december well worth the money thank you very very much premier inn glasgow

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Shonagh B, Manager at Premier Inn Glasgow Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 5 December 2013

Dear Baconhamill,

Thank you for your review. I was delighted to read such a lovely review and such nice comments about our team. Thank you for your comments regarding the rooms, I’m really glad to hear you felt they were spotless and a great size.

Thank you for taking the time to review Glasgow Airport and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed 4 December 2013

We stayed for one night prior to onward flight to Dubai. The hotel is really close to the airport and plenty of parking was available. Excellent service and friendly staff. Very 'Premier Inn' great hotel for Glasgow airport, would use this hotel again.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Paul999Scotland ,

Thank you for you review. I was pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay and felt the staff were friendly and the service was excellent. I’m delighted to hear you will use our hotel again and look forward to seeing you