“Clean, relaxing, comfortable”

and 1 more site!
Premier Inn Glasgow Airport
Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Paisley
Reviewed 10 March 2014

A very modern hotel and room in an excellent location with basic but modern facilities. It was spotless and comfortable. I got the room for £29 for the night so it was very good value for money. The breakfast was average price but was of a good quality.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
Shonagh B, Manager at Premier Inn Glasgow Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2014

Dear vinnieStAlbans,

Thank you for your review, I was delighted to read your comments regarding the rooms and breakfast. I'm also glad to hear you felt your stay was great value for money.

Thank you for taking the time to review Premier Inn Glasgow Airport and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed 9 March 2014

Stayed overnight on way to Airport and was not disappointed,rooms are nice and all you need,We booked the meal deal but because of flight change we were to early for full English breakfast,but was able to have continental very early,so did the job.would definatly stay here again.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Jackaroo46,

Thank you for your feedback, I am glad you had a good experience. Sorry to hear you were to late to have our cook breakfast but I am glad you enjoyed your continental, I am also very happy to hear that you will stay again.

Thank you for taking the time to review Premier Inn Glasgow Airport and we hope to see you in the future.

Reviewed 7 March 2014

I stayed here with my husband and 4 year old son en route to Spain. I think we paid round about £40 for a triple room and 3 breakfasts. You can't get better than that! staff extremely friendly, rooms comfortable, and food great. didn't expect much for the price and very pleasantly surprised.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family

Dear donna40_11,

Thank you for your review. I was delighted to read your comments regarding the friendliness of our staff, and your comments on the rooms and the restaurant. All the team were happy with your feedback.

Reviewed 2 March 2014

Stayed here with my 6 year old daughter prior to flying back home to jersey. Very friendly welcome on arrival and very efficient check inn. Went to restaurant for a late snack. Gabriella our waitress was brilliant. New exactly what we wanted given the time of night therefore recommended menu choices. Very accommodating and attentive. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family

Dear 280michelle,

It’s nice to see such a lovely review for the Glasgow Airport Premier Inn, Thank you for your comments regarding Reception team and the restaurant. Gabriella was very touched by your feedback.

I’m happy to hear that you would stay with us again, we look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed 25 February 2014

Excellent value for money! I paid £29 for a double room with ensuite bathroom - both very spacious and clean. The bed was incredibly comfortable - would love to know the make of mattress! I only had one quick night here en route to the Middle East but I would definitely stay here again. Very friendly and helpful staff too.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Kirsty D

Dear Kirsty D,

I was delighted to read such a lovely review, Thank you for your comments regarding the rooms, the company that makes our beds is Hypnos. Our team very much appreciated the kind feedback regarding the staff.

Thank you for taking the time to review Glasgow Airport and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed 22 February 2014

I was booked in via work and when I mentioned I was doing night shifts and sleeping during the day the member of staff immediately changed my room to an end corridor to reduce daytime noise.

Breakfast and evening meals were fine and the wait times were acceptable.

Overall the staff were attentive, friendly and always about to assist.

When given the option to stay at an alternative hotel for my second week of work I asked to be booked back in.

• Stayed: February 2014
1  Thank iMonster79

Dear imonster79,

Thank you for taking the time to review Premier Inn Glasgow Airport. I was delighted to read your comments regarding our team moving your room to accommodate your nightshift. Glad to hear your comments about the restaurant and our team.

We look forward to seeing you again in the future.

Reviewed 20 February 2014

stayed here on our way out on holiday was a nice stay, then stayed on way back from our holiday, cant say anything was wrong with it, had a beakfast there in mornings good choice of stuff to have, and early start 6am so plenty of time if ur flight not to early, freindly staff,

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear smudger433,

Thank you for your feedback, I’m glad you enjoyed your stay and it’s great to get some feedback on our friendly team.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Paisley
Holiday Inn Glasgow Airport
Travelodge Glasgow Airport
Holiday Inn Express Glasgow Airport
Courtyard Glasgow Airport
Normandy Hotel
Normandy Hotel
#3 of 3 in Renfrew
The Glynhill Hotel & Leisure Club

Been to Premier Inn Glasgow Airport? Share your experiences!