Trip.com
Lizzie0909
Munlochy, United Kingdom
Okay, but not the best.
4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 17 Dec 2023via mobile
We had a double room on the first floor, 134. Stayed one night prior to flying out the next morning.
Quick check in, we were advised to book for an evening meal. Our room was facing the fuel station, quiet, with opening windows with restricted opening.
Usual Premier Inn with kettle, tea & coffee, T.V, plenty of sockets but none by the bed. Hair dryer, good shower with shampoo and shower gel. Comfortable double bed.

For our evening meal, I had Gammon and my husband had Beef & Ale pie. My Gammon was very good but my husband’s pie was hard. Discussing this with the waitress afterwards, she agreed that other diners had also made the same comment!
Nice friendly staff. We didn’t have breakfast as we were on an early flight. Only a 4 minute walk to the terminal.

Not our first choice at the airport. Price was the deciding factor.
£153
  • Lol.travel
2.5 miles from Premier Inn Glasgow Airport hotel
View more hotels in Paisley
2,047 results
All reviews glasgow airport meal deal stayed here flying scot good nights sleep excellent stay next morning great value for money car park night's sleep comfortable bed family room min walk night stay late flight evening meal terminal building
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 December 2023

This was an overnight stop at the airport after a holiday. Previously on going out on holiday we stayed at the Holiday Inn Express at Glasgow airport but decided to go for a bit more comfort coming back at the Premier Inn. BIG BIG mistake. The Premier Inn is tired , sad and dismal . The bathroom is so dated with a high bath to climb into to shower. The room was depressingly bland and really a beige box.. The single lift shuddered and lurched and I barely slept all night as the fan in the bathroom whined.The breakfast was good and value for money but take my advice go to the HolidayInn Express
Do NOT bother staying here. I certainly won’t

Reviewed 12 December 2023

Have stayed here for many years and enjoy the warm welcome from a staff that is not constantly changing. Parking is free and travel into Glasgow is a short walk away. The hotel is maintained to a very high standard and always feels welcoming on arrival.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 8 December 2023

We recently stayed at this hotel, as we do most times we go on holiday from Glasgow Airport. The staff at this hotel are warm and welcoming, the food is pretty good too, but took quite a bit longer than expected to get to us, even though the restaurant didn’t seem to be particularly busy. I got the impression that they were short of staff in the kitchen department, that said, the food was good and worth the wait.
I unfortunately lost my wallet in the bar area which caused a major panic for me as I was flying out on holiday with my wife the following morning. The Hotel staff were alerted to my loss, and they immediately sprung into action to look for the lost wallet. I am so grateful to Heather who actually found the missing wallet, and I cannot thank her enough, because not finding it, would have for sure, destroyed the holiday to the point where we couldn’t have gone.
Thanks again to all staff at the Premier Inn Glasgow Airport, and in particular, lovely Heather, who undoubtedly saved our holiday!
Thank you all!!

Room tip: Very close to Glasgow Airport, so great for an over-night stop prior to your trip. Book food early, as the restaurant fills up quickly
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 December 2023

Great location for early flight from Glasgow, very nice hotel, facilities were suitable, 2 course meal and breakfast was on an amazing deal, didn't have to look for somewhere for an evening meal and the staff were very helpful.

Date of stay: November 2023
Reviewed 28 November 2023

I always choose to stay at Premier Inn in the UK and Scotland for their comfortable beds. And for the reasonable price, walking distance to Glasgow airport, I was satisfied. buffet breakfast was convenient and tasty before travelling out for the day.

Date of stay: November 2023