“fun times”

7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“fun times”
Reviewed 23 December 2013

Good range of equipment, which caters well for little and older kids. There is a high slide and it has a pretty high elevation.
Food was reasonable and the place was clean. Staff were a little scarce and the waiting time for food was quite long but it was a wet day and pretty busy.
Worth a visit

Visited March 2013

Johnstone, United Kingdom
“Kids had a ball”
Reviewed 21 December 2013

Visited the centre with my 2 kids age 8 and 2. They had a great time, couldnt get them to leave! lol Staff were friendly and centre was very clean. Plenty of staff supervising and keeping centre clean. Relaxed with a coffee while kids played. Will defo be back.

Visited December 2013
Paisley, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Mrs”
Reviewed 2 November 2013 via mobile

Visited with 3 year old today food was ok although really expensive. Girls are very helpful manager was at the desk and giving a young girl into trouble what an cheeky arrogant man he is. Wont be going back if thats how he treats his staff infront of young kids

1 Thank ambersarcher
north ayrshire
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Big Adventure Linwood”
Reviewed 1 September 2013

I booked my daughters 8th birthday party at the Big Adventure in Linwood and all I can say is I wish I had booked party elsewhere as when I arrived there for bday party I handed my daughters birthday cake over to the girl at the front desk.My cake then went into the party room until we were ready for it half way thru the party the party host came up to me and asked did I bring a birthday cake with me and if I did my cake is damaged.She then took me into the party room and showed me the cake it had big chunks out of it and was well and truly ruined a child obviously at the big adventure had went into party room and had touched the cake and totally ruined it. The girls were very apologetic and I do know it wasn't there fault but then the party host went and spoke to the so called manager and he was very unsympathetic he couldn't have gave a damn and had the cheek to ask me if I brought the cake into them like that as if I would have took the birthday cake like that . My daughter was heartbroken when she saw her cake in the state it was in. Well done to the staff workin in there with that man as a manager as they couldn't have been any nicer and couldn't have been any more helpful but as for the manager he was no help at all and very very rude. I will never book another birthday party here again.

Visited September 2013
11 Thank andrena h
Paisley, Scotland, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“A great fun day”
Reviewed 29 August 2013

We started going to The big Adventure 10 years ago with my grand-daughter she's now 12 so we follow the family tradition every Wednesday with my 2 year old grandson my son and my Hubby.
We start off our morning with a coffee and something to eat then sit back and relax and watch the children play. there is no charge for adults and for the £4.50 entrance included is a drink and two biscuits for the child and a free tea or cofee for an adult.The staff are very friendly and the girls always seem to be cleaning and tidying up. They walk round and round the play area keeping there eyes on the kids and helping if they climb up high but are not so confident at getting down one of the staff will climb up and give them a helping hand.
Its a fantastic place for children. A huge play area bright, colourful, and safe. There are
lots of different slides and toys to play with A separate area for toddlers with their own climbing area slide and coloured balls to jump into.
The is a good selection for food at very reasonable prices
Its great value for money and I,m sure your little ones or not so little one will have a fantastic time.

Visited August 2013