Ashtree House Hotel
US$157
US$153
HIExpress.com
  • Breakfast included
Courtyard by Marriott Glasgow Airport(Paisley)(Great Value!)
US$100
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$134/night.

Abbey Inn(Paisley)(Great Value!)
US$77
Acer View(Paisley)
US$173
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$205/night.

US$117
PremierInn.com
US$78
Travelodge Glasgow Airport(Paisley)(Great Value!)
US$108
US$85
Agoda.com
  • Bar/Lounge
Premier Inn Glasgow (Paisley) Hotel(Paisley)(Great Value!)
US$98
PremierInn.com
All reviewshigh streetash treeone way systemoriginal featuresgeorgian townhousewalk in wardrobeglasgow airportlovely hoteltrain stationtop floorchain hotelslarge roomfull scottish breakfastquiet areano liftsat navpaisley area
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The building is beautiful, retaining many of its original features. Staff were very nice on check in and everything was without fuss. Unfortunately the lack of maintenance shows with decoration being quite poor in places. I like to have fresh air when I sleep so I opened the window only to have it come crashing back down. The cords and the weights on the sash window were gone so you could not keep the window open. Poor night’s sleep as a result under the covers, on top of the covers and woke up to feeling quite clammy. For breakfast has the scrambled eggs on toast and the eggs were like those you get from a buffet that have been sitting for some time, devoid of flavour and texture.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This is an antidote to the chain hotel. Built at the end of the 18th century and family run, you will find engaging and friendly proprietors and staff, modern bathrooms, and a mix of modern furniture and old pieces. You might notice some walls or windows that need painting, but this did not detract from our stay. The continental breakfast was all we needed, but the cooked options were reasonable. The hotel is right in the center of the historic town, but there is plenty of parking for guests. It is a very short drive to the Glasgow airport. We had a much richer experience here than we would have had we stayed in a modern chain.

Stayed: May 2018
1  Thank FallsChurchTraveler
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Stayed here due to proximity to the airport ( 10 minutes away) wish I had more time to enjoy the breakfast and common areas of the hotel because it was very charming. Nicely redone bathroom, large room. It appears to be an old mansion. The lady was very nice and helpful. Note: it was difficult to find via GPS.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank denise r
Reviewed 30 April 2018

We visited for 2 days for my 60th birthday, we paid for a standard room which wasn’t cheap it was room 12, first of all I will say it was clean, I know it is an old building but the room does need decorating, the walls are in a very poor state the paint is chipped every where,also needs a headboard on the bed,the electric plug on the wall is dangerous it’s so loose and the ceiling light needs a bulb, we wouldn’t stay here again, I read the reviews before booking and we exspected a decent room for 168.96.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 April 2018

Room was bigger that I expected and was very clean, as was the whole hotel, The couple of areas that let this place down was reception on arrival and breakfast.
On arrival I was just handed my key and that was pretty much it, I then had to walk back to reception to get the wifi code and then again to get an iron and ironing board.
The breakfast I was very disappointed with, The mushroom was full of oil, the fired eggs stone cold and luke warm beans, not great at all as it did look nice but seemed to of been cooked a while before.

Stayed: March 2018