Very clean modern rooms.Staff very helpful.
Location is a mile from the Racecourse and 2.5 miles from town.
Very quiet Hotel.Plenty of parking and blue badge spaces.
Ayr is ideal for touring.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The going's always good at the Premier Inn Hotel Ayr/A77 Racecourse. With great road, rail and air links, you'll be living it up or getting down to business in no time. Back a winner at the home of the Scottish Grand National and William Hill Gold Cup. Zip into Glasgow to see the sights. Get into the swing at some of the country's most famous and historic golf courses: Royal Troon and Turnberry. And when all the racing around is done, return to our friendly team, spacious rooms and super-comfy beds. Directions: From the North - join the M8 (signposted Greenock, Glasgow Airport, Kilmarnock). Leave the M8 at Junction 22, then join the M77 (signposted Kilmarnock, Prestwick Airport). Continue forward onto the A77 (signposted Kilmarnock, Prestwick Airport, Ayr, Stranraer). At Dutch House roundabout take the 1st exit onto A77 (signposted Ayr, Stranraer). At Whitletts roundabout take 4th exit onto Heathfield Road (signposted B743, Prestwick). Stay in right hand lane and turn right at the first set of traffic lights just after car showrooms onto Wheatpark Road then take 1st right onto Whearpark Place. Hotel entrance is straight ahead. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Premier Inn, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Premier Inn Ayr A77/Racecourse Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Ayr Hotel Ayr
- Ayr Holiday Inn
- Premier Inn Ayr A77/Racecourse Hotel Scotland