“Will defo go back”

Coffee Den
Price range: US$1 - US$9
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast
Description: Under new management from December 2013, Coffee Den will be serving Breakfasts, Rolls, Soups, Light Lunches (Sandwiches, Wraps, Baguettes etc) and Home Baking baked on-site. This menu will be extended after a few months trading to include Main Meals and Evening Meals if demand is there. Also serving delicious coffees, hot chocolate and a wide range of tea from the usual run-of-the-mill to strawberry & mango and everything in between!
Reviewed 1 December 2012 via mobile

Food was superb, although could have eaten more but that's because it was so good. Really good homemade meals, and so reasonably priced. Asked about delivery to workplace, but so few staff on premises. Said if we placed order early, we could pick up & gave me a menu. I'll be back for sure :)

9  Thank Treebank

Reviewed 29 November 2012

I have been in the Coffee den twice now and I have to say by far that it is the best eating establishment that Ayr has to offer. My colleagues and I from work eat regularly and the staff are so so helpful and friendly. The food on offer is extremely delicious with a varied choice. We all love the bangers and mash Mmmmmmmmm. Highly recommended.

10  Thank Maggie K
Reviewed 28 November 2012 via mobile

This is a nice little coffee shop. I thought the food was good and the service was good. I wasn't bowled over but it was certainly worth a try.

8  Thank Skippercat1
Reviewed 8 November 2012 via mobile

This little cafe continues to provide great food at fair price . The soup is amazing I m addicted love homemade soup and there's always plenty to choose from

11  Thank Sheilacraw
Reviewed 5 November 2012 via mobile

I pass by every day before work and always wanted to check it out. After looking on trip advisor we thought we'd pop in for some lunch. It was a lovely wee place ,nice and cozy with a really friendly owner. We both picked a sandwich and a seperate soup of the day so we could try both I personally prefered my choice (tomato and veg) it really warmed me up which was great because its freezing! Hats off to the chef as im not really a big soup fan but ill definetly be back for more. Great hangover cure and excellent value filling us both for under a tenner!

12  Thank Petercuthbertson