“Good coffee shop”

Add it.
Beanscene Ayr
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 7 April 2014

We like Beanscene in Ayr and visit weekly. The coffee is good and the atmosphere pleasant.
We like the late opening hours however we were disappointed today to be told new ownership means it will be closing an hour earlier.
Ironically we saw 8 people being turned away at closing time all within 5 minutes of the new time! Hope the new times don't dilute the atmosphere in the evening as people go elsewhere as they don't want turfed out early?

1  Thank Dale R

Reviewed 26 March 2014

I went here to get some work done and enjoy a little snack.. but when i say little i mean... the portion of nachos i got was humungous! really good value for money here. And they were very good i have to say, just a shame i couldn't finish them! This is a great little place to go for some quiet time!

Reviewed 13 March 2014

I stopped there two evenings this week for a light supper and really enjoyed it. I found the staff friendly and accommodating. Disappointed that they were out of pizzas this evening, but my homemade chicken noodle soup and delicious baked potato were a treat anyway. Also would like to mention that we stopped in on Sunday morning about 20 minutes before opening and were warmly greeted and promptly served anyway. Free wifi but you have to ask for individual codes to log in.

Reviewed 22 December 2013

No thanks, goodbye or even offered to clean the table we sat at, again I had to clean the table myself, this is a common theme with most of my friends who have now taken their custom elsewhere......Cleanliness and customer service should not be an extra !

Reviewed 22 October 2013

staff were pleasant but mid-afternoon service was a little slow; ample seating inside and some outside, but no view to speak of; convenient location just off Wellington Square between town centre and Esplanade, for a lite bite & refreshments; coffee was actually well-made/priced.