I found No. 26 The Crescent on a website and was impressed with its exceptional reviews so I booked it up for Saturday 14th April 2012. It was a wonderful experience. No.26 is located in a lovely street with well landscaped gardens. It is located superbly well to explore Ayr, the beach and other great places in Ayrshire. No.26 itself, is a beautiful place to stay and the owners Michael and Joyce are lovely warm people who can't do enough for you to ensure your stay is remembered with fond memories. Everything about my stay was fabulous, from the moment I arrived to the moment I left. I'd certainly highly recommend No.26 and will definitely be going back there on a number of occasions. 10/10 and well done!! what a difference it makes when you receive excellent personal service with great hospitality in beautiful decor and a wonderful breakfast to set you on your way to explore another exciting day.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 5 star bed and breakfast situated in the town of Ayr. First class Scottish Hospitality. All rooms en-suite. Traditional breakfast included. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your 26 The Crescent reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- No. 26 The Crescent Hotel Ayr
- 26 The Crescent Ayr, Scotland