We arrived earlier than we said (Joyce was so pleasant and welcoming). This was a true B&B with so much to offer. You can tell both Joyce and Michael love what they do in the personal touches of the B&B. We stayed 10 days in Scotland and Ireland (9 different B&B's) and my husband and I agreed this was our favorite. Even though it was our first stop on our journey, we still remember it. The rooms were large, very cozily decorated, and the breakfast was oh so good. It's also such a great value (money-wise). We absolutely loved our stay and it's because of this we want to go back to Ayr. Both Joyce and Michael had so many good recommendations for us and we wanted to stay longer. The breakfast was so yummy and I'm surprised they are #2 on tripadvisor. They definitely deserve #1!!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 5 star bed and breakfast situated in the town of Ayr. First class Scottish Hospitality. All rooms en-suite. Traditional breakfast included. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda and LateRooms so you can book your 26 The Crescent reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- No. 26 The Crescent Hotel Ayr
- 26 The Crescent Ayr, Scotland