Kilkerran Guest House
The Burnside Guest House(Ayr)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$111
US$107
Chalmers Bed & Breakfast Ayr(Ayr)(Great Value!)
US$76
US$93
Western House Hotel(Ayr)(Great Value!)
US$87
US$99
US$121
US$81
PremierInn.com
All reviewstea and coffeestayed one nightnight stayblack puddingcomfy bedtown centrea lovely staymargaretprestwick
Reviewed 26 September 2013

Had the most wonderful time here! beautiful breakfast, nice rooms, lovely owner who went out of here way to make me feel welcome. Don't understand previous comments of this place, maybe they expect the Hilton for a tuppence??? This place was cheap on a good budget and close - ish to airport and the room was fresh, and expected for the price - tea and coffee in room and friendly vibe - pubs close by and always felt welcome - would reccommend in a heartbeat, one of the best full breakfasts I've ever had - I'm vegetarian and Margaret made the best Full Scottish breakfast ever- will def come back to see her and the dog and the bacon!

Room Tip: Ask for Room 4 for a twin - nice view
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank MeganStewart2013
Reviewed 19 September 2013

I had booked a single room in July for a September visit. Was only offered a double room on arrival. On departure unfriendly staff charged over double the price compared to my booking. Room was dirty. Breakfast good.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank PrettyGTraveller
Reviewed 17 July 2013

Rooms were average. Beds were comfortable enough.
Bathroom was quite dirty.
The whole place needs to be refurbished. The carpets were old and we spotted a few nasty stains.
The lady who showed up to collect money was very rude and unfriendly. She shouted in front of our kids.
We don't recommend this place to anyone.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
4  Thank Alois J
Reviewed 6 July 2013

Read the reviews on here and I know that some people have to exaggerate or elaborate.Went to Ayr to pick up some new cars for my business,found this guest house at £24 per night.Upon arriving,the owner booked me in.The room was very clean and adequate for me ,very satisfied,no problems what so ever,.Ok it's not 5 star but I was their purely on business and after travelling 300 miles to get my head down it was very appreciated.The lady who owns it was very friendly and made me feel at home,the breakfast was really good,although I didn't take advantage of the full Scottish breakfast,they actually made me an English breakfast as I'm not used to square sausage and fried scones,none the less it was delicious.Would totally recommend this guest house to anybody.For £24 per night it was 100% value for money,clean bed warm breakfast what more can you ask for.PS,I don't know if they Take dogs but if they do I will be bringing mine and the mrs back here,my partners from drongan so she's used to the location,hopefully the owner/lady will oblige.

Room Tip: Well worth a visit
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 July 2013

Stayed her for one evening after landing at prestwick very late in the evening. the room was clean and breakfast was good with a large choice. i emailed before my stay to say i would be late and got a quick response letting me know where i could get my keys.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo