“olives and bread”

Ranked #17 of 208 Restaurants in Ayr
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Reviewed 5 July 2018

we popped in here just for a wee snack. great service, very friendly. good location away from the busier main streets, and lovely and cool interior from the outside heat!

Reviewed 5 July 2018 via mobile

Visited here on Tuesday 3rd of July, just a Family celebration of our daughter's 21st birthday. It was absolutely perfect. We all chose from the " Two courses for £10" menu, and were delighted with everything. Service was excellent, we had brought our own cake which, despite the restaurant being relatively busy, our waiter ( who I THINK is the owner) brought to our table with impeccable timing. Everything is immaculately clean, the staff all friendly and attentive without being overly so. I really want to use this platform to thank all concerned for making a special occasion that wee bit extra special.

Reviewed 28 May 2018

I came here with my wife and my brother for a meal on Friday the 18th of May 2018.

I've been to Cecchini's Ardrossan and Prestwick but this was my first time in the Ayr restaurant.

The place is a lot bigger than it looks from the outside and is very nice inside.

The place is spotless and modern.

The staff were all so friendly and helpful.

I had Ravioli which was amazing.

Reviewed 10 May 2018

Cecchini's used to be a favourite of mine. I'm sorry to say the standard and consistency of the food is not always good. You expect to order the same dish twice or more to the same recipe or taste as before, bur sadly it seems to depend on who cooks it as to how it tastes!! If you have a decent popular recipe that sells well stick to the same ingredients and cooking methods!! As to the coffee it is always luke warm and the strength and taste seems to vary as to who makes it !!! Come on Cecchini's pull your socks up!! You need to do better !! there is a lot of competition out there!!!

1  Thank swendy236
Reviewed 3 May 2018

Visited Cecchini's with an itison voucher. Staff were so pleasant and the pizzas were delicious. We haven't been for years but this restaurant will start be a regular visit for us.