“Big and bright”
other travellers have booked this property
The holiday property looks over Ayr's river and harbour
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
The holiday property looks over Ayr's river and harbour
The holiday rental looks over Ayr harbour
Take long walks along Ayr promenade to blow the cobwebs away at any time of year.
Ayr beach 10 minute walk away
Kids on beach by Culzean castle, about a 20 minute drive from Ayr.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Angela c
“Terrible”
Reviewed 3 April 2018 for a stay in March 2018

Lack of communication with owner & mother regarding booking, phoned on arrival to the surprise of those involved! Upon entering the apartment, apologies were made regarding coldness, the heating was switched on & were asked to turn it down once heated and warned 'there may be a little dust'. This wasn't the apartmen that was advertised! It was filthy, the kitchen cupboard had food items (half jar of jam, old items and greasy jars & containers. Dead flies in the curtains, hairs & spillage in the fridge, pots & microwave speckled with food. Numerous holes in net curtains, bottle top under settee, dead flies in standard uplifted lamp, fleece covering the seat as if protecting it from dirty work clothing, Unhygienic feather, cigarette burned, stained duvets( extra was paid for poor quality bedding which I had to make up myself). I honestly think this flat is being rented by someone else who, for whatever reason wasn't there on the dates I was. I was refused a refund, if I didn't have the 2 small children & I had extra money in my pocket I wouldn't have stayed. I have stayed in hostels to 5* hotels & this accomadation is not up to standard, it's overpriced & haven't heard back from Nicola since I sent the photos she requested of complaints. I think Nicola should inspect every property the day before guests arrive. I am a hard working individual who feels very let down & shocked about the whole experience. I will seek professional advice regarding resolving this matter.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
8 Apr 2018
Angela we are very sorry this flat didn’t meet your expectations. We are doing what we can to fix the points you noted and thank you for your feedback.
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed 24 June 2017 for a stay in May 2017
person found this review helpful

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing