Stayed one night at the Park Stone Hotel. We took the Dinner, Bed and Breakfast package as we were flying out of Prestwick Airport the following morning. This is a little gem of a place. Our room was right on the ocean front, with beautiful bay windows. The room has been well renovated, with thick curtains, comfortable bed and internet. The dinner was terrific. I had the chilli prawn salad, with chicken dish to follow. The chocolate cheese cake was decadent and delicious. The staff were welcoming and helpful. Our flight was at 7 the next morning, so at 5am, there was a continental breakfast on offer. Even had hot coffee and toast. a nice touch. The hotel reminded me of being on the seashore in the '50s in the UK. Very charming and comfortable. and a 5 minute drive to Prestwick airport if you are catching the dreaded 7am Ryanair flights.The whole package was good value too. I recommend this place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Seafront location; adjacent to Prestwick Golf Club and St Nicholas Golf Club. The Hotel has 30 ensuite bedrooms, restaurant, bar and caters for early morning departures or late arrivals. The Hotel is 2 minutes from Prestwick Town rail station and a five minute walk to the centre of town. Prestwick International Airport is two minutes by taxi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, LateRooms, Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Parkstone reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parkstone Hotel Prestwick
- Parkstone Prestwick, Scotland