My partner and I received a voucher as a gift for a two day break with dinner, bed and breakfast. On arrival the first thought was, "oh it looks like something out of the 70's", but my opinion did change. The lady on reception was very nice and helpful and we were given the key to our room (12), we were surprised that it was an "Executive Room", due to the size and decor. I spoke to the lady on reception who assured me that it was an ER, and asked if we would prefer a bigger room, which we did. She kindly changed our room with no problems to room 14, which has a HUGE (6 windows) Bay window overlooking the beach. The room was dated (lets call it Retro), however you could not fault the cleanliness of the rooms or the hotel. It was spotless.
The beds were a tad on the hard side for my parter and I, but I am sure everyone will have a different view on that.
The staff were wonderful and couldn't do enough to help you, nothing was a problem. The food in the restaurant was amazing, and has a fantastic choice.
It was a lovely two day break and we were made to feel very welcome. The hotel may be a little tired/retro but it certainly is loved.
Thank you everyone for a fabby stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Seafront location; adjacent to Prestwick Golf Club and St Nicholas Golf Club. The Hotel has 30 ensuite bedrooms, restaurant, bar and caters for early morning departures or late arrivals. The Hotel is 2 minutes from Prestwick Town rail station and a five minute walk to the centre of town. Prestwick International Airport is two minutes by taxi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, LateRooms, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your Parkstone reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parkstone Hotel Prestwick
- Parkstone Prestwick, Scotland