Just back from a lovely one night stay in the Parkstone with dinner. Staff were very friendly and although decor may be slightly dated the sea view more than made up for this. Got upgraded to executive room on arrival which was a lovely surprise and it was immaculate. Food was fantastic, only slight negative i can say is the bar was left unattended for long periods of time which meant a wait for a drink after dinner, however the hotel was very quiet so you can understand this, im sure on busier evenings this would not be the case and the staff were very attentive when they appeared. Perfect place for a wee getaway with plenty of nice beaches within 5-10 mins drive. I would definitely recommend this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Seafront location; adjacent to Prestwick Golf Club and St Nicholas Golf Club. The Hotel has 30 ensuite bedrooms, restaurant, bar and caters for early morning departures or late arrivals. The Hotel is 2 minutes from Prestwick Town rail station and a five minute walk to the centre of town. Prestwick International Airport is two minutes by taxi. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LateRooms, Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Parkstone reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Parkstone Hotel Prestwick
- Parkstone Prestwick, Scotland