On arriving at the Manor Park we were told that we would not be able to buy alcohol from the Bar as they did not have a licence. We were given the key to Room 7 Royal Troon. The room itself is very large but on close inspection everything was quite shabby. The main faults are as follows:
1) broken window in Bathroom, patched up with a ceramic tile glued over the hole
2) hole in the skirting board
3) 2 separate holes in the floor
4) hole in the ceiling
5) galvanised iron pipe running from floor to ceiling which is uncapped at the end
6) no Wi-Fi access during our 6 day stay
7) no Children's menu offered for Dinner
8) all meals were taken in the Conservatory, as no other Restaurant areas were available
9) no children's play area
10) no pool table
11) TV's left on in the Bar until 1am - noisy if you are in Room 7
12) Broken table leg held together by gaffer tape
In fact the actual Hotel bears little resemblance to that advertised on their website. We booked through Laterooms.com and despite the fact that I have sent them a Review as requested by them, they have not put it on to their website.
I would advise anyone to avoid booking this hotel if possible. There are plenty of nicer hotels in nearby Prestwick.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Manor Park Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Manor Park Prestwick
- Hotel Manor Park
- Manor Park Hotel Prestwick, Scotland