“Fantastic”

St Andrews, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic”
Reviewed 25 October 2013

Small, intimate, good food, perfect......we have been living in Hamilton for 7 years and never came across peitruccio's before. We walked past it one night and decided to go in. It dose not look like much from outside but once your in it's atmospheric, intimate and great for a good meal. I would recommend it.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Kristian C

“Amazing food, my favourite restaurant in Lanarkshire”
Reviewed 16 October 2013 via mobile

We always chose the 7 course taster menu, we have been 3 times now and each time it just gets better. I love that you can try things you would never usually and for someone who doesn't like fish I now cook Seabass frequently. The service is top class - highly recommended for a special night out.

Visited October 2013
2 Thank Gail0412
“over rated”
Reviewed 14 October 2013

Tried here a few weekends ago and after reading all the reviews I really though my boyfriend and I were in for a really good evening. The tables were a bit sticky (not dirty but sticky) and the atmosphere was a little weird. The food was ok but not as good as was expecting ( maybe this was our fault for setting our expectations to high). Will probably be back at some point as everywhere and everyone deserves a second chance.

Visited September 2013
4 Thank frankie b
“A dining extravaganza”
Reviewed 29 September 2013

Just back from our first but definitely not our last Pietruccio experience. This little restaurant is spotless, atmospheric, inviting, intimate and very friendly. We had the tasting menu which consisted of 7 courses of the tastiest foods we've ever had, served by a lovely young Italian man (Simoni), who was more than happy to make our visit more than enjoyable. We were able to enjoy our food in a leisurely easy manner which is unusual in today's "it's all about bums on seats" society! LOVED it and cannot wait for a repeat performance. Well done Pietruccio!!! Patricia & David x

• Visited September 2013
3 Thank Nurseypat
“Don't patronise me”
Reviewed 26 September 2013 via mobile

I'm used to dining in fine restaurants...
Just because I turn up with my children please don't fret on us like you did.
Sure we make a mess and its not McDonald's but we are paying customers

Visited August 2013