“Excellent lunch menu”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 10 June 2013

Excellent lunch menu at £6.95 , good food in nice conservatory which is an extension on the restaurant.

Reviewed 29 May 2013 via mobile

Ate here on the pre-theatre menu, which although reasonable value at £12.95, offered very limited choices. Had reason to complain about the quality of one of the mains, which the waitress said she would feed back to the kitchen. She promptly returned to our table to advise that the chef had disputed our complaint!! What happened to customer care???? No apology given, leaving a bad taste. At full a-la-carte prices, this eaterie is up there with the cost of city centre (Glasgow) top-end Chinese eating establishments - fortunately, they have nothing to fear.....

Reviewed 24 May 2013

We have been getting our takeaways from this establishment since it opened but no more.
Ordered our weekly usual, which is always pretty good but tonight I went to pay by maestro and was told there was a surcharge of 50p for using my card. Asked the young lady if this was normal, she then asked her supervisor, who just ignored her, I then addressed the supervisor myself and she just looked at me blankly. Then the lady I normally place my order with stepped in explaining that they charge this if order under £10. So I asked, coming here week in week, year in year out counts for nothing? No reply offered, so I informed them that they had just lost my business and I won't be back. It's the principle of the thing, not the 50p. 4Seasons need to appreciate good customers or they'll lose more than mine

1  Thank scottishgal101
Reviewed 21 April 2013

food was average and cold drinks were too expensive and not very welcoming just didnt feel very hygenic either

2  Thank DANISUZY
Reviewed 25 February 2013

We dropped in on a very busy Saturday evening, and were quickly allocated a lovely window table in the glass extension:
The 4 Seasons menu is very comprehensive, so allow yourself plenty of time to select your food order: I can recommend their "house" Red & White" wines (Chilean), and a glass of iced water was also provided:
They also have a small seated area, where you can have a drink, if you have to wait for a table, or a takeaway meal: The Chinese waitresses were dressed in traditional bright coloured tunics, and all had lovely smiles for their diners:
A large proportion of the menu is devoted to seafood, as well as the more traditional Cantonese and Peking cuisine dishes: The 4 Seasons selection of "hot plate sizzler" dishes is to be commended, and in particular the 'Satay Skewers', are simply superb !
Yes their food prices are a little higher than usual but the quality, and quantity of each individually prepared dish is easy seen: The portions of fried rice, and fine noodles were too larger for our appetites, however they were served in wicker tubs to keep them warm:
Give it a try when next in Hamilton UK, it is open from 12 noon - 10.00/11.00 pm: They have a set business lunch 12.00 - 4.00 pm (£6.95/£7.95), plus a set pre-theatre 4.00 pm - 630 pm (£12.90)

1  Thank IanandHelene